Once a unique and enjoyable automotive institution, the forever popular British Motor Show entert...
Car Leasing Offers, Cheap Van Leasing, Contract Hire for Personal & Business users.
Vehicle Savers offer cheap Car Leasing deals, Van Leasing and Contract Hire for business & personal users at highly competitive pricing helping all our customers nationwide to save money on car and van leases.We also offer:
- Flexible contract terms and mileage options for Personal (PCH) or business (BCH) contract hire.
- Alternative finance options through the U.K.s best vehicle leasing finance providers exclusively tailored to your needs.
- Genuinely competitive contract hire deals supported by highly experienced sales consultants who are always on hand to answer any leasing related queries.
- Optional fully inclusive maintenance contracts for cars and vans, covering servicing, maintenance, tyres and emergency assistance.
- We also offer very Competitive GAP insurance which means VehicleSavers can cover you from all areas making them one of the best in the market.
At Vehicle Savers HQ we are all car fanatics, so knowledge comes second nature. We take pride in our customer service and are always available to answer any questions you have. Even outside of working hours feel free to get in contact via our Facebook page for Vehicle Leasing related enquiries or Tweet us @VehicleSavers if you have anything fun to share.
Leasing can be a long or short term rental agreement offering the sole use of a vehicle over a set period of time at a fixed monthly rate. It offers an alternative, and often cheaper, funding solution to buying a new vehicle via expensive vehicle retail outlets or your bank.
Car leasing helps you avoid any unexpected costs by offering a fixed monthly payment for the term of the lease. The customer also doesn’t have to worry about depreciation or selling the car as this job falls to the lease company.How Vehicle Leasing Works
- From the start of a contract the customer pays a fixed initial rental which can be based on either 3, 6 or 9 monthly payments.
- The vehicle will be delivered free of charge to any UK mainland destination the customer requires. Delivery mileage may apply!
- Then from month 2 the customer/company make a monthly payment for the duration of the contract term i.e.: Either 2, 3 or 4 years.
- At the end of the contract the vehicle will be collected from any UK mainland destination free of charge unless you have decided to purchase the vehicle from the funder, however most customers prefer to lease another new vehicle.
There are many practical reasons to leasing a vehicle over buying a vehicle.
- Fixed rates based on lower monthly costs
- Cheaper upfront payments
- Includes road fund license for term of contract based on Contract Hire
- Variable contract duration and mileage terms
- Optional maintained contract which help to spread servicing and tyres costs.
- Vehicles are always under full manufactures warranty’s. (Depending on Make and manufacturer)
Another benefit of leasing a NEW vehicle is you get to drive a NEW vehicle every few years.
If you have any other question regarding leasing then call one of our team today on 0330 111 1168.
Find Your Next Car Lease
- Friday September 04, 2015
- Tuesday August 04, 2015
The All New Audi A4 The development process is now completed for the all-new and exciting Audi A4...
- Wednesday July 22, 2015
The new Mazda CX-3 is the new compact crossover on the block. It’s been specifically fashioned ...
- Friday July 10, 2015
New cars registered SMMT have released the figures for the end of the second quarter. Please see ...
- Monday October 05, 2015
I have used VehicleSavers in the past and will definitely do so in the future. Every call is answ...
- Monday August 24, 2015
This was my first time buying a car on lease and it was also only my second car being only 19, so...
- Monday August 24, 2015
Vehicle savers were patient, helpful and kind in responding to any communications. they have also...
- Friday July 24, 2015
From the first telephone call to Donna to receiving the vehicle the whole process was made so sim...