Mazda Mx-5 Convertible 1.5 SE-L Nav 2dr Lease
This deal is based on a non-maintained contract. Maintenaince is availble upon request
Share this deal!
|0-62 mph||8.3 sec|
|CO2 emissions||139 g|
|Engine Size (cc)||1496 cc|
|Number Of Seats||2|
|Standard Manufacturers Warranty||3 years|
|MPG Urban||35.8 mpg|
|MPG Extra Urban||57.6 mpg|
|MPG Combined||47.1 mpg|
- Body Glass
- Electric front windows/one touch facility
- Front intermittent wipers
- ABS+Electronic Brake force Distribution
- DSTC-Dynamic Stability and Traction Control
- Integrated bluetooth with steering wheel mounted controls
- Driver Aids
- Cruise control
- Cruise control + speed limiter
- Hill hold assist
- Driver Convenience
- Engine start/stop button
- Remote boot release
- Driver Information
- 7" touchscreen with multimedia commander
- Satellite navigation system
- Trip computer
- Water temperature gauge
- Driving Mirrors
- Body coloured door mirrors
- Electrically heated door mirrors
- 6 speakers
- Auxiliary input socket
- DAB Digital radio
- MP3 compatible radio/single CD player
- USB/iPod connection
- Exterior Body Features
- Body colour bumpers
- Dual exhaust pipes
- Premium cloth soft top with integrated heated glass window and soft top cover
- Exterior Lights
- Automatic headlamp levelling
- Coming/leaving home lighting function
- LED daytime running lights
- Climate control air conditioning
- Interior Features
- 12V socket
- Black cloth trim with red stitching
- Centre console storage box
- Front centre armrest
- Leather gear knob
- Leather handbrake lever
- Leather steering wheel
- Lockable rear storage box
- 3 point ELR front seatbelts with pretensioners
- Dual front airbags
- Fasten seatbelt reminder
- Passenger airbag deactivation system
- Side airbags
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Front head restraints
- Height adjustable front seats
- ISOFIX front passenger seat child seat compliance
- Sports seats
- Tilt/slide reclining front seats
- Alarm with interior movement sensor
- Remote central door locking
- Remote keyless entry
- Wheels - Alloy
- 16" silver alloy wheels
- Wheels - Spare
- Tyre puncture repair kit
With over 13 Years experience in the Contract Hire and Vehicle Leasing sector, Vehicle Savers have built long-lasting relationships and have partnered with some of the UK's finest organisation's and finance companies, allowing us to showcase some of the most competitive Car Leasing Deals in the UK.
At Vehicle Savers HQ we are all car fanatics, so knowlege comes second nature.
We take pride in our customer service and are always available to answer any questions you have. Even outside of working hours feel free to get in contact via our Facebook page for Vehicle Leasing related enquiries or Tweet us @VehicleSavers if you have anything fun to share.
Leasing a Mazda Mx-5 Convertible 1.5 SE-L Nav 2dr has never been easier on Business Contract Hire.
Business contract hire also known as (BCH) allows businesses to finance their vehicles with an agreed mileage and a minimum initial rental for the contract.
First choose your initial rental. The minimum initial rental on business contract hire is 3 months in advance or as high as 12 rentals upfront depending on the deal you choose.
Once you have decided you upfront initial rental it's time to choose your mileage. Mileages will range from as low as 5000 miles per annum all the way through to 50,000 miles per annum.
Then choose your term. The majority of deals advertised will range from 2-4 years.
The advantage of business contract hire is that it allows businesses to reclaim the VAT on their vehicle lease deal.
If you have any further queries please see our business contract hire and leasing guide.
Leasing a Mazda Mx-5 Convertible 1.5 SE-L Nav 2dr has never been easier on Personal Contract Hire.
Personal Contract Hire also known as (PCH) is very similar to business contract hire, with exception of reclaiming the VAT. All Personal Contract Hire deals are marked with 'Inc VAT'.
Personal Contract Hire is not a Personal Contract Purchase (PCP). However please feel free to get in touch if this is what you are seeking.
If you have any further queries please see our personal contract hire and leasing guide.