Porsche Cayman Coupe 3.4 S 2dr Lease
This deal is based on a non-maintained contract. Maintenaince is availble upon request
Share this deal!
|0-62 mph||5 sec|
|CO2 emissions||206 g|
|Engine Size (cc)||3436 cc|
|Number Of Seats||2|
|Standard Manufacturers Warranty||3 years|
|MPG Urban||23.2 mpg|
|MPG Extra Urban||40.9 mpg|
|MPG Combined||32.1 mpg|
- Body Glass
- 2 speed front wipers + intermittent wipe
- Electric windows one touch open/close
- Green tinted heat insulating glass
- Heated washer nozzles
- Top tinted windscreen
- ASR + ABD
- Electronic parking brake
- Red painted brake calipers
- Porsche stability management (PSM)
- Driver Aids
- Variable PAS
- Driver Information
- On board computer
- Silver rev counter
- Driving Mirrors
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Embellishment Trims
- Galvano silver interior trim
- Universal audio interface
- Universal Audio interface - AUX input
- Exterior Body Features
- Brushed stainless steel twin exhaust pipes
- Painted front air intake grilles
- Painted Porsche logo and model designation
- Painted spoiler lip
- Exterior Lights
- Automatic headlights
- Coming home function
- LED daytime running lights
- Air recirculation control
- Interior Features
- 2 cupholders
- 3 x 12V power sockets
- Clothes hooks on front seat backrests
- Door armrest in leather
- Front cupholders
- Leather door panels
- Leather finish on door handles
- Lockable glovebox
- Luggage compartment lid in aluminium
- Rear luggage partition
- Storage compartments in doors
- Tilt/height adjustable steering wheel
- Interior Lights
- Footwell illumination
- Interior orientation lighting
- Reading lights
- Full size driver and passenger airbags
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Side (thorax) airbags
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Driver/passenger electric backrest adjustment
- Driver/passenger seats fore/aft adjustment
- Integrated head restraints
- Alarm system with interior protection
- Remote central locking including luggage compartment
- Transponder engine immobiliser
- Vanity Mirrors
- Driver/passenger sunvisors and vanity mirrors
- Wheels - Spare
- Sealing compound and compressor kit
With over 13 Years experience in the Contract Hire and Vehicle Leasing sector, Vehicle Savers have built long-lasting relationships and have partnered with some of the UK's finest organisation's and finance companies, allowing us to showcase some of the most competitive Car Leasing Deals in the UK.
At Vehicle Savers HQ we are all car fanatics, so knowlege comes second nature.
We take pride in our customer service and are always available to answer any questions you have. Even outside of working hours feel free to get in contact via our Facebook page for Vehicle Leasing related enquiries or Tweet us @VehicleSavers if you have anything fun to share.
Leasing a Porsche Cayman Coupe 3.4 S 2dr has never been easier on Business Contract Hire.
Business contract hire also known as (BCH) allows businesses to finance their vehicles with an agreed mileage and a minimum initial rental for the contract.
First choose your initial rental. The minimum initial rental on business contract hire is 3 months in advance or as high as 12 rentals upfront depending on the deal you choose.
Once you have decided you upfront initial rental it's time to choose your mileage. Mileages will range from as low as 5000 miles per annum all the way through to 50,000 miles per annum.
Then choose your term. The majority of deals advertised will range from 2-4 years.
The advantage of business contract hire is that it allows businesses to reclaim the VAT on their vehicle lease deal.
If you have any further queries please see our business contract hire and leasing guide.
Leasing a Porsche Cayman Coupe 3.4 S 2dr has never been easier on Personal Contract Hire.
Personal Contract Hire also known as (PCH) is very similar to business contract hire, with exception of reclaiming the VAT. All Personal Contract Hire deals are marked with 'Inc VAT'.
Personal Contract Hire is not a Personal Contract Purchase (PCP). However please feel free to get in touch if this is what you are seeking.
If you have any further queries please see our personal contract hire and leasing guide.