- The CURFER device is an OBD-dongle, called TomTom LINK 100, to be installed in the OBD-port of your car. The CURFER in-app setup guide will take you through the installation process, and tells you where to find the OBD port in your car. It’s as easy as turning the engine on.
- CURFER provides real-time visualisations of your driving behaviour. Your scores are delivered colour-coded for simplicity as well as numbered for accuracy.
- Real-time tips are provided to improve your score and reach your goals.
- Analyse how your driving skills develop over time. Check your total score since day one or narrow down your data set to specific years, months or days.
- Find your best way back to your ride. Your car’s last known position is automatically stored – simply let yourself be guided back to your car.
- CURFER works for most passenger cars built after 2004. Check the compatibility of your car on tomtom.com/curfer.
Additional product information
|User manual languages||English|
|In the box||TomTom LINK 100
Quick start guide
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||48 x 27,5 x 25 mm|
|Supply Voltage||12 V|
|Current consumption||25 mA, 1 mA in Standby Mode|
|Operating ambient temperature||-30 °C to +70 °C|