Ford Transit Custom 290 L1 Diesel Fwd 2.0 TDCi 130ps High Roof Trend Van Lease
This deal is based on a non-maintained contract. Maintenaince is availble upon request
Share this deal!
|Insurance Group||13E||Engine Size (cc)||1598 cc|
|Number Of Seats||5|
|Standard Manufacturers Warranty||3 years|
|MPG Urban||33.2 mpg|
|MPG Extra Urban||56.5 mpg|
|MPG Combined||44.8 mpg|
- Body Glass
- Electric front windows with one touch facility for driver and front passenger
- Intermittent front wash/wipe
- ESP + EBA
- Roll stability control
- Side wind mitigation
- Full width unglazed steel bulkhead with through load hatch
- 180 degree opening rear doors - unglazed
- Driver Aids
- Driver Convenience
- Adjustable steering column
- Easy fuel capless refuelling system
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Front and rear parking sensors + Front fog lights
- Second remote keyfob
- Driver Information
- Ford Eco mode
- SYNC Emergency Assistance
- Trip computer
- Driving Mirrors
- Power folding electric heated and adjustable door mirrors
- 2 12v sockets
- Alternator - 150A
- Configurable interior lighting/battery saver - 30 minutes
- Power point
- 80 litre fuel tank
- Diesel particulate filter
- 4 speakers
- Audio controls mounted on steering wheel
- Aux input socket
- USB connection
- Exterior Body Features
- Body coloured front bumper
- Front mud flaps
- Rear mudflaps
- Exterior Lights
- Automatic lights and wipers
- Daytime running lights
- Fixed bending lights
- Front fog lights
- Guide me home headlights
- Headlamp levelling
- Projector headlamps
- Static cornering lights
- Recirculation heater
- Interior Features
- 2 adjustable sunvisors
- Cloth upholstery
- Drivers seat armrest
- Glovebox with lid
- Leather gearknob
- Leather steering wheel
- Moulded cab headlining
- Rubber floor covering
- Interior Lights
- Courtesy light
- Illuminated footwell
- Map reading lights
- Load Area
- Easy clean load floor
- Half height load compartment trim boards
- Tie-down loops
- Underseat storage compartment
- 3 point seatbelts for all seats
- Drivers airbag
- Front seatbelt pretensioners
- Height adjustable drivers seatbelt mount
- Passenger seatbelt height adj
- Drivers seat with lumbar adjust
- Height adjustable front headrests
- Split folding backrest in passenger seat
- 2nd remote key
- Auto locking on drive-away
- Auto relocking
- Configurable Unlocking
- Power door dead locks
- Remote central locking
- Full wheelcovers
With over 13 Years experience in the Contract Hire and Vehicle Leasing sector, Vehicle Savers have built long-lasting relationships and have partnered with some of the UK's finest organisation's and finance companies, allowing us to showcase some of the most competitive Car Leasing Deals in the UK.
At Vehicle Savers HQ we are all car fanatics, so knowlege comes second nature.
We take pride in our customer service and are always available to answer any questions you have. Even outside of working hours feel free to get in contact via our Facebook page for Vehicle Leasing related enquiries or Tweet us @VehicleSavers if you have anything fun to share.
Leasing a Ford Transit Custom 290 L1 Diesel Fwd 2.0 TDCi 130ps High Roof Trend Van has never been easier on Business Contract Hire.
Business contract hire also known as (BCH) allows businesses to finance their vehicles with an agreed mileage and a minimum initial rental for the contract.
First choose your initial rental. The minimum initial rental on business contract hire is 3 months in advance or as high as 12 rentals upfront depending on the deal you choose.
Once you have decided you upfront initial rental it's time to choose your mileage. Mileages will range from as low as 5000 miles per annum all the way through to 50,000 miles per annum.
Then choose your term. The majority of deals advertised will range from 2-4 years.
The advantage of business contract hire is that it allows businesses to reclaim the VAT on their vehicle lease deal.
If you have any further queries please see our business contract hire and leasing guide.
Leasing a Ford Transit Custom 290 L1 Diesel Fwd 2.0 TDCi 130ps High Roof Trend Van has never been easier on Personal Contract Hire.
Personal Contract Hire also known as (PCH) is very similar to business contract hire, with exception of reclaiming the VAT. All Personal Contract Hire deals are marked with 'Inc VAT'.
Personal Contract Hire is not a Personal Contract Purchase (PCP). However please feel free to get in touch if this is what you are seeking.
If you have any further queries please see our personal contract hire and leasing guide.